Peach Tomato Tango
This zesty vinaigrette is perfect over big cold slices of tomato. It only takes a minute to prepare.
Here’s your shopping list:
- 1/3 cup white balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 large peach, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 3 red tomatoes, sliced
4 easy steps:
1. Whisk together first 5 ingredients until the brown sugar has dissolved. Add olive oil. Stir in chopped peach and basil.
2. Slice tomatoes and fan out on a serving platter.
3. Pour on peach vinaigrette.
4. Serve immediately.
Eat cold and stay cool. Check back for more energy saving ideas.